The essence of the Giveaway method is that you get new subscribers as a sponsor. Larger bloggers raffle off valuable gifts among Giveaway members, where a subscription to sponsors is a must. The more expensive the prizes, the more they are. That’s why 2 to 100 sponsors are the norm. Prices for Giveaway as a sponsor also depend on the “guarantor” – this is the number of guaranteed Giveaway members who will subscribe to you as a sponsor of the event, ranging from $100 to $3000. You can also use specialized services such as https://poprey.com/instagram_auto_likes to get likes and attract attention of social network users.
Basic rules of Giveaway, which claims to be effective:
- Studying the needs and character of the main target audience and attracting the most suitable sponsors in order to reduce the number of unsubscriptions after the contest and not to attract the anger of advertisers (and subscribers too).
- Find generous sponsors and raffle off a few gifts of different value levels.
- Placing the contest every day at the moment of user activity.
- The shortest contest duration is a week.
- Reminding subscribers of the terms: 3 days left, 12 hours left, 3 hours.
- At present, officially available methods of working with Instagram do not allow to automatically process photos and profile data of the participants in the quality that would allow the services to guarantee objectivity and honesty of the drawings. That’s why now Giveaway is organized by bloggers themselves and simply by well-known organizers.
What to remember about Giveaway:
- Gift lovers are sure to come to you and probably never buy anything from you. After the contest is over, these people will disappear, leaving a few likes to remember.
- If your Giveaway is not thematic, this outflow will be even greater.
- The most effective and familiar: souvenirs, flash drives, key chains, iPhones. Well, or travel tickets, cars and laptops, if funds allow.
- The bad thing about Giveaway is that after the tide, the tide is bound to start. Users after the end of the competition will start to unsubscribe massively, and such negative activity will affect your reach. Algorithms will “notice”! Exception – narrowly themed Giveaway, which will reduce the churn and leave sponsors with the maximum number of subscribers.
- Bloggers who scream about the elite and high solvency of their audience are not always right about the harsh reality. That’s why the luxury segment should take a closer look before paying money.
- Some bloggers do collective Giveaway, too.
- Look for reliable organizers, again look for feedback in Telegram chat rooms or other local discussions.
How to run an effective flash mob
If you want maximum activity, organize a flash mob. This is a unity with a crowd of like-minded people, performing socially useful actions, entertainment. To make the tool work to increase your sales and promotion, remember that such an event is better organized with large accounts. For example, if you are friendly with a niche celebrity/influencers. Constantly try to put into practice any ideas, even crazy ones. Come up with an individual hashtag, announce to subscribers, ask your friends to join.
Signs of a normal flash mob:
- Easy to execute.
- The project is meaningful to your company (if you don’t believe in the project, how can you make your subscribers believe?).
- Trendiness – try to follow the latest trends and moods of the target audience.
- Flashmob theme can not be narrow: patterned embroidery of the 19th century is unlikely to be suitable for the collection of even hundreds of followers.
- Use: any noble goals will find a response in the hearts of your future subscribers.
Here you will find more information About Instagram Promotions.